Miniature garden is a complete world of plants in small shapes. This type of garden contains plant that requires less moisture and maintenance. Mini garden has become very popular among both the children and adult. It has added a unique test to those who love gardening. Here in this article I am going to give you a simple guide on how to start a miniature garden.
Materials: To make this mini garden you’ll need-
1) Flower pot of any size you want (It’ll be the size of the mini garden),
2) Vine plant and a stick to support it, (Optional, but I thought it would look cute in the mini garden),
3) Twigs (to make the bench, table & fences),
4) Paper (to make tiny planters),
5) Thick paper (to make mini water can and bucket),
6) Scissor & ant-cutter,
7) Glue (white glue, hot glue or super glue),
8) Tiny plants (they grow around the larger ones, look around the garden),
9) Plants for the mini garden (money plants, succulent, preserved moss, dwarf trees etc.)
10) Anything you want to add
How you want to decorate your miniature garden is completely up to you. Be more creative to make your garden look more beautiful and refreshing.